NAME: Dr, OMAR MOHAMMED AL-KHAYYAT
DATE OF BIRTH: 30 September 1969
Telephone: +46 (0) 8 559 22224
- Ph.D. PHYSICAL EDUCATION – MOTOR LEARNING - TENNIS GAMES, BAGHDAD UNIVERSITY, COLLEGE OF SPORT EDUCATION, 26/12/2004. THE EFFECT OF A METHODOLOGY USING THE INTERNET IN LEARNING THE BASIC SKILLS OF TENNIS
- MASTER DEGREE IN PHYSICAL TRAINING – UNIVERSITY OF JORDAN, FACULTY OF POST GRADUATE STUDIES, 8/2/2000. The Effect of Mental Practice On Placement and Speed Of Serving in Tennis
- BACHELOR DEGREE IN SPORT EDUCATION - BAGHDAD UNIVERSITY, COLLEGE OF SPORT EDUCATION, 15/9/1991.
- Career in Qatar: September 2011 - Present
- Technical Expert/ Qatar Olympic Committee, Doha/Qatar.
- Early Positions: Sport Specialist (April2012– September 2015)
Description: Provision of bespoke consultancy and advice on sport events management. Provide project management guidance, participate in work groups. Develop sports strategic plans and sharing of expertise and know how, by attending conferences, workshops and forums as requested. Participate in the studies, evaluation of sport events proposals. Prepare and present reports to various groups, management teams or boards as requested.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deputy Of Youth Conference Manager/ SCHOOLS OLYMPIC PROGRAM
- Manager Of Administration Affairs/ Active Qatar Campaign (2013-2015)
- Head of Technical Officials & Volunteers/ 2nd GCC Beach Games, DOHA2015
- A. Head of Youth Program/ FINA World Swimming Championships(25m), Doha2014
- A. Head of Sport Publications/ Arab Games Organizing Committee, Doha2011
Career in Europe: September 2009 - January 2012
- Company Owner / Sport Professional Consulting Sweden HB
Description: A leading sports marketing and event management company, providing services to professional teams, leagues and corporate clients.
- PE Teacher/ Eskilstuna Municipality – Sweden (October 2009 - September 2011)
Description and Duties: Supply substitute teacher (vikariebanken), Barn ochutbildningsförvaltningen, Personalpolen, Eskilstuna Municipality, October 2009.
- Part time PE teacher, Skiftingehus School, Eskilstuna Municipality, 2010.
- Full time PE teacher, Slottsskolan School, Eskilstuna Municipality, 2010-2011.
- Sport Coordinator of Eskilstuna Friidrott (Athletic) Club, 2007-2009
- Board members of Al-Salam Sport Club, Eskilstuna, 2010
- Academic student supervisor and advisory consultant (Part time): (July 2007 - April 2011)
- Lahaye International Academy, Netherland, 2007-2008
- Van Holland Open University. Netherland, 2008-2010
- International Academy of Sport Science Technology in Sweden, 2009-2011
- Career in Iraq: May 1993 - May 2006
- Assistant Professor/ College of Sport Education, University of Baghdad, Iraq
- Early Positions: University Lecturer (September 1993-July 1997)
Description and Duties: Working as Assistant Professor to teach courses to undergraduate students and conduct research at universities. Teach Tennis, motor learning, training science and Sport & Information Technology subjects to undergraduate. Prepare and deliver lectures to students and discussion groups. Prepare, administer and grade examinations and reports, advice students on course. Direct research programs of graduate students and advise on research matters. Conduct research in field of specialization and publish findings in scholarly journals or books. Serve on faculty committees dealing with such matters as curriculum planning and degree requirements, and perform a variety of administrative duties.
- Director Of Information Technology and Communications, Iraqi Olympic Committee, Iraq (September 2003 - May 2006)
- Founder and Director / Iraqi Sports Academy (December 2004 - Present)
Description: Working closely with leading sports associations and organizations, and links with other academic professors, top coaches and elite athletes. Have long- standing links with the Sports Science Faculties at a number of key Sports Science Universities in Iraq and other Arab country, recognized leaders in sports science.
Career in Jordan: October 1997- November 2000
- Teaching and Research Assistant/ College of Sport Education, University of Jordan, Jordan
Description: Working as research and teacher assistant courses to undergraduate students and at college, teaching methods, Swimming, Athletic, Tennis.
- DOPING CONTROL OFFICER (DCO), 9thArab Games Organizing Committee, Amman1999.
Description: Part time job as (DOC), beyondWorld Anti-Doping Agency, responsible for various tasks related to conducting Doping Control in the 9th Arab Games 1999.
- Administrator of Jordan Swimming. (Federation 2000)
Description: Part time job as administrator of (JSF), responsible for administering activities in order to provide quality federation services.
Participation in Conferences Workshops and Courses
- Diploma and workshop course in Microsoft Project Management, Qatar Olympic Committee, Doha-Qatar 10-14 April 2016.
- Organizer member of the action plan drafting committee, Media Workshop on Women and Sport Africa, Asia and Oceania. Doha-Qatar on 15-16 May 2015.
- Attendance delegate of QOC, the Olympic and Sports Education Conference (Body to Mind), by Qatar Olympic and Sports Museum, Doha-Qatar 20-21 February 2014.
- Attended the 1st.National Conference on Physical Activity and Health, by Orthopedic and Sport Medicine (ASPETAR), Doha-Qatar on 3-4 February 2014.
- Attendance delegate of QOC, DOHA GOALS FORUM 1st 2nd and 3rd, Doha-Qatar, 2012-2014.
- Organizers of 2ndGCC Conference on Sport and Environment, Doha-Qatar 22-24 October 2013.
- Lecturer in Sports Training Courses of the GCC Sport Science Program, Leaders Qualification Center, Dubai - UAE 21-25 April 2013.
- Attendance delegate of QOC, ASPIRE for Sport (Connecting Business & Sports), Aspire Dome, Doha-Qatar 12-15 November 2012.
- Participate in Eskilstuna Municipality Physical Education Teachers Workshop, Eskilstuna Sweden, May 2010.
- Lecturer in the 1stScientific Symposium for Sport Handicapped in Khorfakan, Sharjah Sports Council, UAE 15-18 May 2010.
- Diploma and workshop training course about Sport Online Editing Program (Idrott Online), Eskilstuna-Sweden, April 2009.
- Head of Iraqi Delegation in 8thFISU Forum (THE GLOBAL MEETING PLACE FOR SPORT AND UNIVERSITY), AbuDhabi-UAE 25-30 March 2006.
- Lecturer in the 10thArab Games Sports Science Forum, Algeria 25-27 September 2004.
- Using the New Technology Methods in Sport Training (Lecture), Sports Training Courses of the GCC Sport Science Program, Leaders Qualification Center, Dubai-UAE, April 2013.
- The Effect of Measuring Deferent Velocities by Using Sport Radar on the Free Kick Skill for the Junior Football Players. Lahaye International Academy, Netherland, 2013.
- The Effect of the New Technology (NIKKEN) Static Magnetic, (Lecture), Sports Professional Consulting HB, Sweden 2011.
- The Concept of the Development and Motor Development of Children in Pre-School Age. (Article) Iraqi Sports Academy, July 2006.
- Future visions of using the Information Technology in Sport Management. (Article) Iraqi Sports Academy, March 2005.
- The Relationships Between Development of Muscular Balance And Accurately Basic Tennis Skills Performance. Babylon University, Faculty of Physical Education, Physical Education Science Magazine, Iraq, Issue (4.2), 2005.
- The Effect of E-Learning to teach the Basic Skills, 10thArab Games Sports Science Forum, Algeria 25-27 September 2004.
- The Effect of a Methodology Using the Internet in Learning the Basic Skills of Tennis, Ph.D. Thesis, University of Baghdad - College of Sport Education. Iraq, 2004.
- The Effects of Kinematics Variables on the First Serve Performance in Tennis, Journal of Sport Education, College of Sport Education, Baghdad University. Iraq, Issue (12) 1, 2003.
- Teaching Lessons of Basic Tennis Skills (CD, Online), Iraqi Sports Academy, 2003.
- The Effect of Mental Practice on Placement and Speed of Serving in Tennis, Master Thesis, University of Jordan – Faculty of post-graduation studies, Amman-Jordan, 2000.
- Certificate and Appreciation for outstanding performance and lasting contributions to ACTIVE QATAR PROJECT, 30 November 2015.
- Certificate of 2ndGCC Beach Games, Doha 2015.
- Certificate of 12thFINA World Swimming Championships (25m), Doha 2014.
- Certificate of FINA Swimming World Cup 2014 and 2013, Doha-Qatar.
- Certificate of Schools Olympic Program from 2012-2016 (5th – 9th Edition), Doha-Qatar.
- Certificate of participation in 12thArab Games, Doha-Qatar 2011.
- Volunteering in Eskilstuna celebrates on the 350thanniversary, Eskilstuna-Sweden 25 October 2009.
- Certificate of participation in LIEBHERR World Team Table Tennis Championships, Bremen-Germany 24 April - 2May 2006.
- Certificate of participation in 23rdSummer Universiade 2005, Izmir-Turkey 11-21 August 2005.
- Certificate of participation in 3rdWest Asian Games, Doha 2005.
- Certificate of participation in 1stIslamic Solidarity Games. Saudi-Arabia 2005.
- Certificate of participation in 10thArab Games, Algeria 2004.
- Certificate of participation in the 30th Educational Qualifying Course and 4th Arabic Language Qualifying Course, Baghdad University, Iraq 31 March- 3May 2001.
1988-1990 Water-Polo Head Coach/ Oil Sport Club, Army Sport Club, Iraq
1986-1995 Iraqi National Water-Polo Team Player
1995 Iraqi Universities Tennis Team Coach
1990 Iraqi Universities Swimming Champion
1989 & 1990 Iraqi Universities Tennis Champion
Arabic: Native or trilingual proficiency (mother tongue)
English: Professional working proficiency (fluent, written and spoken)
Swedish: Full professional proficiency (fluent, written and spoken)
Excellent use of Microsoft Office; use of MS Project an asset Project Management experience
Note: All of the above information is supported certified formal documents
Home Page| About Us| Vision & Goals| Academy Programs| Members| Library| Links| Contact Us| Site Map| Webmail
© Iraq Sport's Academy 2017